Saturday, March 3, 2012

Best guitar solos

I've found a great video on youtube featuring some of the best guitar solos ever. Really valuable video if you are wondering how to learn guitar.. just watch these professionals play and perhaps you will pick up on something! ;)

I will be soon posting a lot of tutorials on how to learn guitar, I'm just waiting for this blog to become more popular. Once it gets decent 100+ daily visitors I'll be teaching you guitar scales and chords! So much for now, hope you will enjoy the best guitar solos video!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing video thanks for the sharing.. my homepage: solguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap, It is one of the best guitar solos I have ever seen. Thank you so much for your sharing. Could I share it to Online Guitar Lab?

    ReplyDelete